Janice is a Guild Certified Feldenkrais Practitionercm
with more than 20 years experience with the Feldenkrais Method®, 14 years of ongoing professional development
graduate training courses, and 10 years of professional practice. In addition
to seeing clients directly, she mentors new practitioners.
Janice has been teaching private Functional Integration® sessions and
Awareness Through Movement® (ATM) classes and workshops
in full-time in Bellevue
since 1999. As a long-term former Director on both the
Feldenkrais Guild® of North America board and the Feldenkrais
Educational Foundation of North America, she is well connected
in the field throughout North America.
Prior to opening her Bellevue-based practice, Janice held senior
executive positions in private and public companies in
Canada and the U.S., and operated her own successful
Janice can help you with:
- Pain: Recover from sore backs, necks, shoulders, hands, wrists, feet, knees, hips or other areas.
- Repetitive stress injury: Work comfortably at a computer or at other repetitive tasks.
- Managing stress: More choices for how to respond.
- Sleeping better: Falling asleep and staying asleep.
- Breathing: Sleep apnea, asthma, improved athletic performance.
- Surgery: Both preparation and recovery for joint replacements or other surgeries.
- Stroke recovery
- Improving daily activities: Such as walking up and down stairs, turning over in bed, tying shoes, opening jars, etc.
- Hobbies: dancing, walking, running, skating, swimming, golfing, gardening ... whatever you like to do.
- Voice challenges: Using the whole body to support the voice for singing and public speaking.